ABOUT US

 

The "Caledon Riding Club" was Incorporated April 10,1957, for the following objectives:

 

  • To promote the science and art of equitation generally; 

  • To give instruction and training in horsemanship, care of horses and stable management; 

  • To organize and conduct rides and hunts; 

  • To provide a clubhouse and other facilities for the educational, social and sporting activities of its members.

The Club owns a 99 acre farm with a modern Clubhouse and horse facilities in the Town of Caledon and is host of the longest running combined event in Canada.

 

The Club has a long relationship with the Eglinton Hunt, who lease part of the Land for their Huntsman and Kennels.

 

Club property is for members personal use only, No Commercial activity is allowed.

 

New Members with an interest in horsemanship are welcome.

 
 
Club Facts:
  • Established in 1957

  • 100 Acres of land on Niagara Escarpment

  • Maximum number of members – 120

  • Run by a volunteer Board of Directors

  • 2 Floor Club House

  • 2 Tennis Courts

  • 3 Dressage Rings

  • 4 Cross Country courses

  • 1 Stadium jumping area

  • 1 Sand Ring

  • Plus miles of trails available for riding

 

The Club, set in one of the most beautiful locations in Ontario with a peaceful and friendly atmosphere, provides a range of activities where friends are made and good times are had.

 

Our goal is to have actively involved members who:

  1. Organize or assist at a function either riding or social

  2. Organize and oversee a Wednesday dinner

  3. Become a Director

  4. Assist at the spring and fall workdays.

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon